Welcome to the Women in Leadership Certificate Program at Minnesota State University, Mankato’s Center for Workforce Professional Education
The role of a woman in our society is constantly evolving. From the ongoing battle for equal rights to the breaking of barriers in the workplace, women face complex issues in a dynamic environment that has been dominated by men for centuries. Even in the face of adversity, women continually meet or exceed company expectations while continuing to juggle the day-to-day. The modern-day woman is often required to transition from mogul to mother in a matter of minutes.
With over 12 million women-owned businesses in the United States, this course serves as a platform for female leaders to engage and uplift each other by inspiring positive change. You will learn how to navigate the nuances of leading a powerful organization through thought leadership, barrier destruction, and influence.
Industry Leaders, Professionals & Educational Experts
Throughout this course, renowned female professionals and highly experienced educational experts become directly accessible through a digital platform. This exclusive program allows you to interact with some of the most fascinating women in today’s ever-changing society as they lead each module.
Benefits of Virtual Learning:
- Challenge yourself at your own pace
- Join interactive discussion forums
- Collaborate with cohorts in your own environment
- Download course offerings for future use
- Replay video and audio dialogue as needed
- Multi-faceted approach with self-guided and instructor led courses
- Maintain a flexible schedule
- Easily navigate the user-friendly learning platform
- Reference resources support continuous learning and growth